Email 'Tower Property' item to a friendShow printable version of 'Tower Property' item in a New Window
TSX:NIC

Tower Property

 
Tower Property Map

The Property

  • The Tower property is located 50 km from Grand Rapids and is located in the northeast corner of the William Lake property, which is situated in the southern extension of the prolific Thompson Nickel Belt
  • The property is comprised of 35 mining claims
  • Pure Nickel granted Rockcliff Resources Inc. the option to earn a 70% interest in the property by paying $150,000 in incremental payments and incurring aggregate exploration expenditures totalling $4,000,000 over four years. In 2012, Rockcliff exercised the option to earn its 50% interest by spending $2,000,000 on exploration expenditures and paying $90,000 to Pure Nickel Inc. over the last two years. Both parties entered into a joint venture and Rockcliff will earn an additional 20% in the property by spending an additional $2,000,000 (in progress) in exploration expenditures and paying a total of $60,000 over the next 2 years. Once completed, Rockcliff will control a 70% interest in the property
  • The Tower VMS zone was first discovered in 2000 by testing a presumed nickel-sulphide geophysical target and has been intersected in multiple holes
  • Drilling in 2011 and 2012 resulted in numerous high grade intersections. The zone is open at depth and along strike