Tower Property Map
- The Tower property is located 50 km from Grand Rapids and is located in the northeast corner of the William Lake property, which is situated in the southern extension of the prolific Thompson Nickel Belt
- The property is comprised of 35 mining claims
- Pure Nickel granted Rockcliff Resources Inc. the option to earn a 70% interest in the property by paying $150,000 in incremental payments and incurring aggregate exploration expenditures totalling $4,000,000 over four years. In 2014 Rockcliff reached the required milestones to earn a 70% interest in the property.
- The Tower VMS zone was first discovered in 2000 by testing a presumed nickel-sulphide geophysical target and has been intersected in multiple holes
- Drilling in 2011 and 2012 resulted in numerous high grade intersections. The zone is open at depth and along strike